STAT Counter

Tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Technology

      Has been stressing me out today. For some reason, my computer and cell phone hasn't been able to use the internet since yesterday. It said it was connected to the internet, but had a dsn server problem. I got both my laptop and phone working. We have 4 tablets, an iPad, and Shawn's phone that also use wifi. If they have issues, I might throw them before this day is over.
     Colt and Cora got up at 6:20 this morning... Silly toddlers! I'm trying to adjust their sleep schedule and for them to get used to mommy not being in the room. When we first switched them to toddler beds, they were out of control. I'm talking pull the curtain rods down and smack each other with them out of control.  So, I would stay in their room until they fell asleep. Lately, they've been falling asleep later and later. They want to stay awake for mommy's attention. I'm talking almost 10pm.  Mommy is attempting to get them to fall asleep on their own. MY GOODNESS! Cora is a horrible influence. I told them I was tired and going to bed. I've really been outside the door listening to them and watching the baby monitor that's turned down to make sure they stay in bed.  Night one they didn't go to sleep until almost 10. Night 2 they were asleep around 9:30. Night 3 they were asleep around 9:15. Last night, night 4, they were asleep around 9. It's working, we're getting there. I also read to wake them up after an hour at nap time. They were napping 2.5 hours to compensate. It's going to take time. It stresses me out until then. I think things are always harder on mommy. LOL! Have a great day!
Sam

frown emoti

No comments:

Post a Comment