STAT Counter

Tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

We Love You, Mike!

http://www.soller-baker.com/sitemaker/sites/SOLLER1/obit.cgi?user=1285756Leap#.U0hX6pZfXmE.facebook

On Monday February 11th, 2013, we found out we were having twins.  I was 6 weeks 5 days pregnant.  On Wednesday February 13th, 2013 , Mike found out he had cancer.  He told me he wanted to live long enough to hold the twins.  He did more than that.  He made it until they were almost 7 months old.  We love you and will see you again one day.  It's not 'goodbye', it's 'see you later'.  We will miss you until then.  I loved you teasing me as I got fatter and fatter every week.  You kept telling me the doorknob was getting closer and closer.  I almost reached it with my belly.  Alright, I was getting a little touchy about my size by then end.  After all,  I looked like a whale.  I loved you teasing me about taking Zofran so I could tolerate dairy enough to eat a big thing of nachos covered in banana peppers from the ball park.  Someone recently called you genuine.  They are right about that.  That's who you are.  You love children and I know you will help take care of our first baby in Heaven.  You will be missed until we see you again.
























No comments:

Post a Comment